Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday morning skate

Getting an early start out of Mankato to catch my flight to Colorado Springs. I'll try to update the 'Skate' from the airport or once I'm in Colorado, if I can. If not, I'll be on with the live blog prior to MSU's game against Colorado College, which begins at 8:37 p.m. CST.

In the meantime, be sure to check out my story and preview package on The Free Press website and lots of good stuff from the CC Tigers beat writer Joe Paisley of The Gazette.

All of the WCHA teams are in action against each other this weekend as Wisconsin goes to Nebraska-Omaha, Denver is at Minnesota, St. Cloud State travels to Minnesota Duluth, Bemidji State heads to Michigan Tech and Alaska Anchorage plays at North Dakota.

1 comment:

hockeyfan said...

Congratulations to all five scholar athletes. It is a real commitment to themselves and their school to achieve this. Even more difficult this year with so many weekends away in a row. I don't think alot of people realize how difficult it is for all student athletes to maintain very good grades while making the commitment they do to their teams. Way to go boys!