Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm already in Wisconsin but not near Madison yet. I'll be headed there for this weekend's Mavericks-Badgers series on Friday morning. There may be an abbreviated Friday Morning Skate posted before I go for what looks like an important series for both teams.

As for the Mavericks, they're spending Thanksgiving together, traveling to Madison and trying to treat it like a normal travel day. Holiday? What holiday? This is a Division I sport!

Upon last check, the Mavericks' lineup appears to have stayed the same as it was during the Denver series. However, I'll post the official lines when they're available on Friday, possibly on Twitter first.

Meanwhile, here's an interesting story out of Wisconsin, which had a players-only meeting this week to figure out its one-win situation..

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

No comments: