Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Going live

Clear your schedules for some upcoming live blogging ...

Tonight (Wednesday), I'll be at the Mankato West boys hockey game against Rochester Lourdes in Rochester. It's the Section 1A championship game, and there's a trip to state on the line. Come back to the blog around 7 p.m. for live updates.

On Thursday, I'll be doing another live lunch chat around noon. Last week was so much fun, I thought we'd do it again. I'll even see if I can rope the Colorado Springs Gazette's Joe Paisley into joining in.

Unfortunately, I won't be making the trip to Colorado Springs this weekend and will be monitoring Minnesota State's games from Mankato. There won't be live chats during those games, but the blog will be updated, and I'll, of course, be on Twitter.

So join me, won't you?

No comments: