Saturday, November 27, 2010

MSU at UMass-Lowell - Game 2

PucKato is not in Lowell but is working today. I'll be keeping tabs on the series finale between the Mavericks and River Hawks. You can check my Twitter page (I'm always looking for more followers!) or the Twitter feed at right for regular updates once the game begins at 3 p.m. (CST), and I'll put up a blog post after the game.

Here's what I know about today's game so far: Senior defenseman Ben Youds is out with an upper-body injury, and Evan Mosey will take his spot in the lineup. ... As expected, Phil Cook will start in goal (coach Troy Jutting said he likely was going to play both Lee and Cook this weekend). ... Otherwise, it sounds like the rest of the lineup is the same as it was during Friday's eight-goal outburst.

Meanwhile, here are some highlights of Friday's game, courtesy of the Lowell website:

No comments: